Who let Debbie Downer into the beta?
He does have some good advice for Bioware though, check it out:
Keep in mind, I’m a huge bioware fan. I loved mass effect & dragon age.
1) Graphics are out dated, it looks like a game from 2004. If this was 2004 the graphics would of been perfect.
2) The art direction for the character models is too cartoony, like a children’s game. I can’t take any of the voice acting seriously with such cartoony graphics. You should of used a mass effect style adult art direction.
3) The quests are just mindless kill and fetch quests. There is nothing deep or meaningful about the quests. There is no bioware magic here….
4) Let’s face it, you copied world of warcraft and slapped a star wars theme on it. Instead of showing some balls and making something new and exciting, you just took the easy way out and copied wow.
5) The combat system is simplistic, it’s so simple it’s boring. I keep getting “out of range” when I’m trying to use “guns”. Guns should have a much longer range.
I was bored after 3-4 hours and couldn’t bring myself to continue with the game.
1) Do not let anymore people into beta. Every person you let into beta is probably not going to buy the game.
2) Over hype the game as much as you can so you can make all your money back in the first month of sales.
3) Try to delay any reviewer from reviewing the game for as long as possible.
Please don’t let anyone working on SWTOR touch mass effect 3 or dragon age 3 ….
Btw i’m not trolling, I really wanted to like this game but it’s horrible.